Friday 22 July 2011

Pitstop

Suddenly, when 2 good friends bump into your house, you feel taken away - oh yeas, time just sped away. We went to the beach, got an ice cream, talked, took photos, and planned a quick get-together with all the peeps we could get from our old class. 

Nice when you was home, feeling bored. But still, I have loads to do, just didn't wanted to do it! Room's a bit more tidied up, I've been shopping a few things for school, and some creative things for small projects. Also got some wellness stuff, 2 piece of clothes on mum's bill - happy face. 

Now, it's not entirely good weather here right now, but wedensday was nice, so took mum's advice and went a little trip around the block to shoot photos of flowers and other stuff - so here's a few photos. 



'Hyggesokker' - really lovely when my feet are cold <3



I personally love the small curly shapes it sticks out. 


Love to zoom in on the details, give it a shot - click it!

What's for dinner?

Bubbly, green.. gross?!




Helped mother with paella, tasted reaaaally good *yumyum* 
+ Had a fab running trip yesterday, with no breaks!!!

Love, 
Kathrine

2 comments:

  1. the picture with the yellow flowers and the blue sky background is a really nice one, i have seen that angle before with yellow tulips, looks really cool with the bright yellow flower against the dark blue sky. nice complimentary colors that always go well together :o)

    what is that bubbly green gross stuff?

    the shot of the two glasses and the food in the pan could almost be in a food magazine :o)

    glad you are enjoying the camera, helps you see things you never noticed before. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B!

    I love that angle too, with the flower. The green gross stuff is frozen peas - they are in the water to hot up.

    Sure does help me see things I've never noticed before - I often go around with my inner eye and notice motives, shapes, lights, set angles... even when I don't have my camera, at times.

    ReplyDelete