Sunday 24 July 2011

Being creative

This shall just be a little post, as I have just made a large post - but I wanted to share this with you, too. 







I love this jewelry!

This painting for nails is just really cool - it cracks. On the other hand, I have a blue colour underneath instead of red. Those are my favorite colours. 

Belts I never use... oops

I like listening to radio every once in a while

Got this from my mom after a wedding she had been to.
So, I cooked this poster up today. Had been out buying some stuff the other day, and figured I'd do something creative - so I printed out some photos, chose this, and did this and that, and bam. I think it looks... sweet. 

Been thinking about making that box for a looong time - it's a box for shoes. I bought it a while ago, before I quit school. Was using them at the gala at school. And now, I have a cute box to put all my mess in! (My room turns messy in 2 minutes these days... I have sooo many things!) 

+ I expanded my running trip, and I ran it yesterday, and it went pretty good!! So proud of myself for running, I had fun. Glad I am actually exercising for once... but something went wrong, when I had almost reach home - it hit me in the back, a muscle or something did something bad, so it hurt. I couldn't really run, then. I couldn't bend over, be in some positions, without it stinging crazy... I took a hot bath, some pills, had a good night of sleep, but it still stings, at my back feels stiff like never before, but it is a little better. Hopefully it'll leave me soon!

Love,
Kathrine

3 comments:

  1. i hope your back is doing better, that doesn't sound good, i hope its not serious...

    i like what you did with the picture, looks cool :p yay for creativity :o)
    i just saw an add for that same nail polish here in the states... haha it reminds me of the 1980's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My back is much better, thank you :) Doesn't really sting anymore, but it is still stiff. But I was even out running the other day, and that went ok, so I'm getting there :)

    Thanks!! Thought of you while making it :D
    Why does it remind you of the 80's? Something similar trend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was kind of the style in the 80's, ripped up or torn, like the nail polish looks ;)
    trends go in 20-30 year cycles ;) or so it seems sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete