Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mad World



It's 18.02. Day started out slowly; a few pages of Harry Potter the 4th, breakfast and lazyness, conjured in front of a laptop. I felt weird, physically and mentally. Went out running then, a longer trip than usually, out in the woods. It was going good, although got me a bit over the top, as I ran mostly with my mom - she's in a much better condition than me. I just started running. 

It was nice talking. I try to avoid this sort of feeling, and it have been going really well, for actually a few months. I see it as an incredibly goal, but now it just hits me - mostly because school's out, less socializing, less responsibility - less occupation. After 7 days of relaxment, it sort of hit me, the lazyness. And it was all going so well, with eating healthy, doing things I love, and actually do some exercise. 

Bam. World is weird. The production of electronic things are so crazy, I don't feel like I can follow. Where's the pause button? Really - honestly, life is getting wider in some eyes, but on the other side, I feel it is getting just harder. Harder to live the way you exactly want to live, harder to create your own bubble of creativity, your own life. The world is so obsessed with developing life to be as easy as possible, it sort of forgets what really matters at times - being yourself, treat each other equally, behave and live a little, be able to say sorry, and to admit - admit you've been wrong. In the end it is power and money, the key to get forward, but also the key to forget. 

If you really want to settle for yourself, you'll need to make a new story on your own - and don't follow others. I think that might be interesting. 

The perfect cure for facing such feelings, is to put it out on paper, to find your words for them. Or talk to a dear pal as well, that can work even better.I'm glad I'm able to recognize why I am feeling weird/sad, because then it is easier to throw a leg around a horse, and carry yourself up on it - yet again.

Surely you can recognize this a tad? 

The basic rules for my life must be spontaneity, balance and acceptance. Well, that is right now... shifts at times :b 

Yesterday we also went to watch the end of Harry Potter. It was perfect, magnificent. I don't even hate to admit, that it was better than the book - which is almost unbelievable. I think that was why I felt how I have felt today. Been faced with another world for a while, and it leaves you thinking. Wanting to try live in such a world. But life ain't a fairytale - suck it up and live with it! 

Love,
Kathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment