Wednesday 29 June 2011

Shooting around

Click images to see them bigger!

















As you can see, I got my new camera today - Canon EOS 600D, and it is LOVELY. I love finding a great motive, and try to do my best with taking a couple of photos, switching a few settings. There's loads to learn. With the package there, thank god, followed a great manual and 1 CD containing another web-manual. I have also installed following programs, which I got too: Zoom Browser EX, Picture Style Editor, EOS Utility, Digital Photo Professional. That is photo viewing, editing, and importing. I guess that sort of sums it up.


I also bought a memory card, which works perfectly. I think it is a Kingston, if I remember correctly, but I'm unsure. The bag I bought from Canon is also great - now I'm ready to start off shooting! Wanted this for so long, so it makes me happy.


My room, or at least the floor, still looks messy. Clothes, bags, books and other stuff are lying around - I don't know where to put it, yet. Hope the weather is more lovely tomorrow, it was all grey today, but still hot though.


Also planning a trip with a friend, visiting a friend for a couple of days! Look forward to it already, have never visited her before. She's from my school. 


Love, 
Kathrine

6 comments:

  1. i must say, for just getting the camera, you are doing VERY well :o)
    you naturally have a good eye for photography!!!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian!! :) I love the camera already, and hopefully I'll get better. I don't know halfway what I'm doing yet... just trying out a few settings and such!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the best way to learn, my first camera, i didn't have enough money to afford the lens, so just played with the camera body and figured out how it worked until i could afford the lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to read a little too, though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, mugsie, i can't believe the detail in some of these pics. and the colors are so vibrant! i keep staring at the coffee cup (?) against the red tabletop background. that is really so well done. :) it will be fun to watch you progress as you get familiar with your camera more and more.

    btw, this is nirvana from lbn. :) all the usernames i wanted were taken so i had to make one up on the fly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks nirvana :-)
    The coffee cup was my brothers. I hate coffee myself :b

    ReplyDelete