Thursday 30 June 2011

Flying Days



Crazy how the days have passed me by. I'm so glad that I have so much to keep myself occupied with; barely touched my PS3 since I came home from the castle (boarding school). 


I went out running again today. It does feel good. I've always said no to running, but I need to do this - and I now like it. I can't remember last time I've been this healthy. This day's running trip also went better than the first one. Now let's see how long I can keep this up. 


The food thingy is also off a start now, finally. My parents talked to me and my brother about that, 2 years ago? Never got started somehow... :-) 
Well, the idea is to make 20 recipes by ourselves - 10 we choose, and 10 they choose. If we do this, we can get our license card for driving - them paying. Normally parents (at least in Denmark) get their child this deal: don't smoke and we'll pay. But they know we won't smoke, so why not make it a challenge? By the way, they got the idea from their colleagues. Cough. 


On Sunday eve, I'm going to sleep at a friend, so we can together, visit another friend the next day. Means about 2 hours in train. I'll be home again Wednesday. Really looking forward to getting out, and to see two, lovely friends, from my school. I miss them all! 


PS. For more photos, check out my tumblr. :-) 


Love, 
Kathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment