Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's all clean - almost

An almost perfect rose in a milk-bottle.. 
Yesterday I spent almost the entire day, smacking all the dust out of my room, and packing my stuff out of all the bags. I guess I'm almost done with that, and I'm quite satisfied. I like what I see.


I sit in my red bed (which is also a sofa), and watch my wall, filled with wallpapers, such as Muse, Dúnè, Friends, and many, many more... it looks so cool. On my desk there is an old milk-bottle, containing the red, beautiful rose, which I got from my gala-partner at school. It looks adorable, although it have lost some of its leaves. 
To the right, I have my 3 shelves: two red ones, and a tiny black one - matches my little red table, and my red bed. On my shelves there are tons of stuff; books (ie. my very loved Harry Potter), a radio, paintings, jewelry-trees, a football, school-stuff, movies, and other creative stuff I've made at school. 


I was going to blog all this last night, but I was really tired - plus, my mom sort of convinced me to go out for a walk. It was actually really nice to get out and see my town again on walking foot. We felt the cold water of the sea at the beach. I really can't wait till I'm going to swim there - I love swimming. 
My mom had pluck my grandmother's favorite flowers at the dam, so we went to her  grave and placed them there. That was my mothers little thought plus birthday present for her.


The last thing I did before I went to bed, was reading more about cameras - I didn't understand much of it, but over time, it has to sit in my head.
I finally ordered an expensive, good amateur camera. It's the new Canon EOS 600D, and it is arriving tomorrowz! Can't wait to get started, to learn the features, to capture GOOD QUALITY photos. I've wanted this for years, and I know I will use this for 10 years or more... my new toy, yes!


So today the program is cleaning my floor, get out on a little running trip for the first time ever (need to be healthier...!) and start on my little 'food project', which my mother and father has given me some years ago. I'll tell you more about that later on :) 


Love,
Kathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment