Monday 27 June 2011

New beginnings

Picture taken 27th June last summer
Which leaves an end.
Summer started just 2 days ago for me. This year it is different; I've lived at a boarding school, not far away from my address. The experience of living together with over 100 people in the same building, making friendship, laughing together, crying together, and learn together, does something to you. It sort of creates you, to who I am right now. It's in my heart and soul for my whole life now, and I will miss that way of living - knowing I might return to it some day, somehow. 


It all ended with traditions, and great parties: a formal gala at school, and the craziest party with all the schoolmates at a booked house. 
My parents are at work, but in 2 weeks they'll have holiday too. To make this a great summer, I have some projects in my head, which this blog will be filled with - that is the purpose! 
First things to do are a tad boring, but they need to be done - get myself together and tidy all my crap up, which is all around the house. It's clothes and things, like a jewelry-tree and a basket for laundry! Next thing is to clean my room, it's filled with dust! 


Love,
Kathrine

No comments:

Post a Comment