Monday 1 August 2011

Yesterday & Today - update

I haven't been writing that much on here lately. Yesterday was almost only a photo update, but I shall update a bit more today, text-wise. Don't worry, I have some photos first! 







These photos is from yesterdays evening, when my dad yelled there was this hangglider outside. I went to see it, and ran for my camera. I think they got pretty good. It's always nice to shoot photos of something a bit unusual - although, I have actually shot a photo of a hangglider before, on the top of a mountain in Norway, in the city I was born, actually. It's from last summer.

If you zoom in, you can see he is waving. I love this photo very much :-)
I was out running yesterday too, and it was tough. I ran almost the same pattern as usually, but I couldn't take the last bit, so walked that bit instead. All this running have helped me, truly; I am now right under 70 kg! That made my day. That means I've lost over 2 kg since summer started - and it have been filled with holiday snacks although - ie. one week at Spain. 

Today I then decided to wake up 11.55. Sheesh! That was awful nice.

LOL! I just heard a noise, the same from yesterday, took a peek out the window, and the hangglider is out there again! What a fun hobby he's got there, he's really high up!

Alright, back to today. I went for a bicycle ride, because I felt like I needed to get out a bit. Took my camera with me and shot these.















Now, summer is actually soon over for me. Yep. Well, at least the holiday of it! I'm starting school the 15th august, 10 o'clock. Looking forward to it! :-) 

I also realized my food project haven't moved one step closer since I drafted out which recipes I'm going to make... oh well, I'll get to it before I'm 18!

Love,
Kathrine

PS. I'm not even sure if that thing in the sky is called a hangglider...

3 comments:

  1. nice pictures yet again :p
    hang gliders are cool looking, so peaceful... the one in the last photo looks like the paragliding? i think thats what they call it, when you have a parachute, and sit in a seat with some fans behind you to push you along...

    i like the shot from the middle of the path on the ground. i like that angle, looks cool :)

    oh did you notice LBN?:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was really nice when you could hear that roar it comes with it, the hangglider or whatever it is called :p It looked so beautiful. What a hobby!

    I like that shot too, defiantly! Got a lot of dirt on me though ;P but I could just wipe it off! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. getting dirty is what it takes to get good photos :p you can always dust yourself off later ;)

    ReplyDelete