Sunday 14 August 2011

School approaching...

Today is really weird. Very, very, weird. No, in fact this weekend is just weird.

Yesterday my old schoolmates - well, those who chose to take a 2nd year at The Castle (boarding school) arrived there last night. All packed up and ready for another year. That thought is weird. Now today, it is a year since I arrived there. Nervous and eager, less-mature and unsure of what to expect. Now new-ones are dominating The Castle, rolling in - taking over my room. All my friends' room. How... weird.

Tomorrow, the 15th august, school starts for me. This is called the 'Gymnasium'. Nothing to do with gymnastics. It is sort of high school, to put it English. I'm very excited! Many new people, the biggest school I've ever been too. Nervous, bloody hell I am. 

My parents were out last night, so I sort of did my own slumber-party, alone? lol! Well, I was so bored. So I listened to crazy videos - Amish Paradise and White Nights mostly, plus songs with Ellie Goulding. She's amazing. So natural.
Oh well, I found this video on youtube: Cupcake nails. I think I almost nailed it! Ha-hah. ;P Next time it'll be better. 




So after a messy desk, and a little drawing - this is the result! 

So today I am basically doing; nothing. It's rainy outside. I wanted to go for a walk... but now it'll only be a wellness day - gonna care for my hair, use a face-mask and treat me feet! I don't really feel like doing anything either, because it is the last day of holiday. I feel so lazy, but lost. 

Till next time - when I am a student....,
Kathrine.

3 comments:

  1. you nailed those cupcakes :p in fact yours look just as good if not better than the ones in the video, speaking of i was watching weird al's "white and nerdy" today :p haha

    hope you could sleep the night before a new school :p
    here is to wishing you the best of luck in your new adventure :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mugs, when you look back at the last days of this summer, i bet at one time or another (since i predict your life will be much busier and more stressed as you get older) you will yearn for long lazy days like the one last week. :) it may seem boring, but it gives you time for reflection and just to catch your breath before i new round of changes approaches.

    your pictures are so nice. i especially like the first one because you've captured textures so well.

    good luck with school. i hope your schedule doesn't prevent you from continuing to take pictures and posting on your blog. it's a great way for me to keep up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I will look long after those relaxing days!! School already makes me tired. I hope, and think I will keep up with photographing. I will blog a post later on about school, perhaps first in the weekend. Thanks for your comments! :- ) School is suiting me well already.

    ReplyDelete